Friday, February 4, 2011

ConneCTioN

Recently, Something happened. It made realized that I have been talking toooo much.

It made me sad that I almost cried every night.

But then, something strikes me.

Crying will not change anything. Therefore, I have to upgrade and change. No more having fun. coz this WORLDly life is NOT for fun. you MAY have fun, but there's limit.

I began to contemplate and questioning myself.

I realized that I have been such a terrible servant. I forget from where I came from and thus, forget the purpose of my life.

Like a big rock. It hits me. *ouch*

Then, I started to feel calm and try to implies the 'Redha' word into my life. and Alhamdulillah, it DID help me.

Semua benda di dalam hidup telah ditentukan. Ajal, rezki & jodoh. Yang penting, kita kena usaha. Walau bagaimana pun, kita kena ingat yang menTADBIR itu, bukan kita. Redha, sabar & syukur.

JiKalau sesuatu itu sudah diTETAPkan untuk kamu, jika beribu-ribu orang yang datang menghalang, kamu pasti akan TERIMA juga.

Tetapi jika ia bukan untuk kamu, walaupun tiada orang yang menghalang, kamu TIDAK akan dapat juga.

Just pray for the best. coz ALLAH knows what best for us. If he is the best for you, he will definitely gonna come to you.

Berpisah di dunia ini hanya sementara. Kalau bertemu lagi, Alhamdulillah. Jika tidak, kita bertemu di syurga nanti ye. InsyaAllah.






No comments: