Friday, December 9, 2011

December: My precious month

Assalamualaikum...

The colours in my Life ^^


It is here again. Alhamdulillah...

I do not have any holiday for this month, but I am glad that I could make it. All praises to the Creator...

It is just a special month for me. Besides than it is my birthday month, it is also a month of reunite with my family. I have missed loads of family activities, and rite now, I am going to grab the oppotunities that have been given. And yeah, I am going to resign from Cordova and will be continuing in HANIS.

Yes, U did not see a wrong thing. It is Hanis. I will be joining the team again. For the SECOND time. upon a REQUEST from my friends. And I am going to go for the Diploma in Early Childhood. Which means, I have to resume my studies. Weeeeeeeeeee~ I cant wait to have my student life. Though it is a different one. coz I have to work + study = WOAH~

It is a tough. But I am going to try. NO harm in trying.

Wish me luck! ^^

No comments: