Monday, January 7, 2013

Appreciate


Assalamualaikum :)

This is my first post for 2013. It is a bit late as I have been learning to adjust and manage my time.

On the previous month, I had experienced my first time going out from Singapore & Malaysia. Weeeee~ and where did I go.... well, I went to Tanjung Pinang, Indonesia... It may sounds cheap, but the experience which I got is so precious, which money cannot buy. 

I went there with some random friends (I just realize that I DO have some random friends...hahaha). They are: Hafiz, Umie, Yousef and Zahroh. They had one thing in common: They worked at the same place, except for me. However, I do know them since my school years. 

Ok, The trip was fun and an eye-opener for me. In Singapore, everything that you see is almost wonderful. However, it is so much different in Tanjung Pinang. 

From the moment we went out from the imigration, I saw a lot of people waiting for us, just to offer us for a transportation service. In fact, there are a lot form of transports which you can choose: a mini van, motorcycle and car. There is even a rental services for motorcycles! How cool is that!

I realize that they are very creative in finding ways to earn for a living. There are several of unique jobs which I discovered, such as:

- Street singers: they went into coffeehouses & sang some songs. The things that are needed: a guitar & your own voice.

- Motorcycle taxi: It is a form of transportation services. But instead of using a taxi, they uses motorcyle.

- Street sellers: There are a lot of things which they sell. From the dry ingredients; such as spices, keropok etc. to the drinks, unique street foods, shoes, rings and jewelleries.

- Motorcycle rental: If you do not own a bike, do not fret. cause they provide you with the rental services. And even the helmet too! Yeay!

 So basically, that are some unique jobs which you will NOT find in Singapore. 

And another one more thing which I love during this trip is The SCENERY. 

The breathtaking view is incredible. Subhanallahhh~

Can you spot the cannon?

The famous mosque in Pulau Penyengat

Look at those cloud!

My view while riding a boat to Pulau Penyengat...

Caught in the act: Rain pouring from the cloud...
 


 Subhanallah.... Glory be to Allah, HE who has created this earth, HE who control our hearts and HE who has power over all. ^^





   



 

No comments: