Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten Ten Ten Ten...

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

Everybody says that it is a special date...

Everybody says that it is an unique date...

But to me, it is just numbers...and numbers.

oh well.

On the other hand, I had a great day today...

Went to a friend's wedding, then went to meet W...

It is quite weird coz HE is the one who ask me out!

It is rare for him to ask me out...coz I am the one who will always initiate things.

But for some unknown reasons (which I do not want to know), we had a great time together. Had our lunch @ BK, then he helped me with some shoppings. Bought a Fossil watch & bag from Aldo. Weeeee~

He told me some stories and some of his dreams. I listened well. He made some jokes and I laughed. It is just great. And I do not know why, but deep down inside, I feel so secure. and there is this feeling that could not be explain thru words.

Whatever it is, Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah, for giving me the chance to meet him =))

No comments: