Friday, October 8, 2010

Too GooD

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...


It has been like years since the last time I've updated my blog....Woah...

And things are just sooooo great!

Recently I've just officially 'graduated' from my Uni...yes, I had my convocation. And Alhamdulillah, everything are just great. Gotta meet my lovely frenz, spent time with my super-duper bestfriend; W....he was there for me... Thank you for accompanying me though ur assignments are waiting for you...hehehe

My awesome adek2 also spent their night with me in my hotel.... oh btw, I stayed in the hotel from Monday till Wednesday...all alone...but there are people who willingly spent their precious time with me...Weeeeeeeeeeee~ Thank you, thank you *hugs*

And about my werks...well, just cant wait till the end of the year...and so looooooooonng. Heeeeeeeeeee~



No comments: