Monday, September 26, 2011

Be. Grateful

Assalamualaikum...

Life is full of blessings. When we feel sad, there is always be someone who will try to cheer you up. Alhmdulillah~

Thank you dear friend for making me smile & be there for me...

And right now, there is only ONE goal in my life, that is to seek Allah's blessings.

I do not want to be the old me, who is always talk about W and way too concern about him. The story about him is so yesterday.

And yes, if he need any help or opinion, I am willing to help. But that's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

He has been such a grrrreat friend and I pray to Allah to give him blessings and happiness in this life as well as the hereafter.

And I will end this entry with a good reminder for myself especially:

We are all travelers in this world. Therefore travel wisely so u will reach you destination safely.

Allah knows the best ^^

No comments: