Saturday, September 17, 2011

Opinion

Assalamualaikum...

Today, my old friend invited me to have dinner with her. So I agreed to it.

During the dinner, I asked her: what if I be close with someone who already have a special person?

Then she said: "Well if it was me, I wouldn't be close to that guy anymore. Coz I could understand how the special girl would feel. Cause that is the principle in my life. I do not want to do bad coz I do not want others to do it to me."

I kinda disagree with her. Oh well, that is her opinion after all...

She does not understand my situation, therefore she can say whatever she wants.

As for me, I will continue to contact with him ONLY if he contact me first. If not, then I will shall proceed with my own life.

I do not want to hurt anybody. Sincerely, I am too tired of all these. So just keep swimming... Just keep swimming...

No comments: