Monday, June 4, 2012

The Busy Bee

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

How have you been?

As for me, it was a hectic months. Been busy completing the LP, filling in the students record, preparing props & decor, arranging the plans and so on....

Last two weeks was at the peak. I went back from work after maghrib, almost everyday!!!! Luckily, the school is near to my house. Just a 15 mins walking distance.

And Alhmdulillah, all of it has been completed! Though I fall sick for the last two days... Huhu

But anyway, I am satisfied with my performance (though there are some shortcomings) as I get to see the
improved performance of my students.

It is something which money can't buy and cannot be describe in words. It is such a wonderful feeling. Mmmmm~

Ok, so that's about my work.

Now, back to my life.

I have been attending weddings for these past few weeks. 3 weddings altogether. One is my friend from uni, another 2 are my bestfriends. ^^

I am glad to see both of my bestfriends got married. Both of them have been there for me, since my Maahad year, until now. I have known their family members, and even some of their relatives! That is how close we are. Heeeee~

Then we got separated (physically) as we step into our career life. Time and distance has always been a challenge for us. However, we still hold on to each other and never let go. We would arrange for a meet up, we even managed to go for a trip together! Alhmdulillah, thank you Allah, for this wonderful friendship. ^^

By the way, I have just learnt something for these few days, which are:

- do not call people 'names' or give them specific characteristic, as you did not know the true story.

- it is better to be a busy Bee, rather than a busyBody. However, it is better to be not busy at all. Muahahaha...

No comments: