Friday, August 28, 2009

See u later...!

Right now, I can sense the smell of ikan goreng bakar, which came from my Mahallah cafe, which was located just 500m (estimation only) from my room.

Astaghfirullah...I'm fasting rite now...and this smell aroused my temptation!

Ok ok...today, I just had 2 test; 1 learning midterm and 1 quiz HR.

Alhamdulillah...I am able to answer MOST of the questions, although I started to revise this week. I think I am able to do it because I concentrated and focused mostly in the class. I think so...but well, just wait for the result. Hope that everything will be just fine. InsyaAllah...

This year Ramadhan, has taught me a lot of things. Eventhough it was just the beginning of it, I had already learnt a Lot!

Sometimes, we have to let go of things or people who are dear to us. Because all these things can distract us from getting near to our God..

After the incident of giving letter to W, things changed between us.

We are not as close as before. He didn't sms me as usual. I don't wanna think of the negative things.

So for the time being, I will let him go for a while... Let him have his own space. Cause I care. That is why.

----------------
Now playing: O-Town - All Or Nothing
via FoxyTunes

No comments: