Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Money Matters

I had my first Ramadhan's emotional test today...

Went to the Finance early in the morning to collect my financial slip, which I applied last Wednesday....

After received it, I got to know that I had to pay RM7K for the remaining fees!!!

I was surprised...I asked for the clarification, but not too detail. The front desk sister told me that I have not pay the fees for my 1st sem in my second year. Let me repeat it again, in my SECOND YEAR! And now, I have to prove my payment by showing the receipts. And the problem is: I am not the type who will keep receipts!!! Haiz....

Please please pray for me....

2 comments:

dill said...

Dyah,

insyaallah everything will be alright. well, as if you don't know the 'finance'. i hope everything will go smoothly. Jangan ribut-ributan ya? :)

Dyah said...

hehe...

thanks Dil...

Yeah...baru saya tahu finance tu mcm mana...huhu

Awak...kalau nak datang uia, jgn lupa bagitau k ;)