Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AuGusTo

HOLa Peeps!!!

Como estas? (How are you?)
Espero que estén multa (Hope you're fine)

I'm currently into the sPanish mood...heeee~

Donno why but I'm just interested in this language... Wish that I could learn it...but not now... I gotta lotsa things to do right now...

I'll be having a lot of events next week. The Singapore National Day fall this Sunday. Did not care to go back and did not bother to go back. I am too lazy to travel around. Hehehe

There will be 3 important programmes next week:
(1) The National Day Dinner @ Shangri La - 10th Aug
(2) The National Day Celebration - 11th Aug
(3) The UQS Programme - 12th Aug

And I am looking forward to all of them...Weeee~

Oh yeah, and today, I had a grrrrreat day at my uni. I went out for awhile - to withdraw some cash. Went out with W. Had a great time with him. Wish that I have more time to spent in this uni. Hmmmm.....

No comments: