Monday, May 10, 2010

This Bond

Assalamualaikum....

Things always happened when you are least expecting it....

That what had happened to me....

I expected that I will not continue my friendship with W, after all the fights and confessions...but then, he forgave me and accept me back.

I am glad but I did not put any hopes on him. Nothing at all.

We had a great chat on last Saturday night. He shared with me a lot of stories. About his life, his dissapointment towards me (duh!) and his hopes towards me. I know and understand how he feels.

I admit that it is really hard for me. He also said that. "Fadiah, i know that it is hard for you. tapi aku harap sgt ko tak citer dgn org lagi. It is the best for both of us. Aku tak nak ko susah nanti."

Yeah. It is hard. But I have to try. because It is a promise. It is MY PROMISE to him. and to myself.

I know there are risks. I dare to take it & I leave it in Allah's hand. Let HIM guides his heart.

والله على كل شيء قدير


No comments: