Monday, May 31, 2010

Building

Assalamualaikum....

"A muslim towards another muslim is like a building. They support one another." -Hadeeth sahih min Sunnan Abi Daud & Tirmidzi

So what will happen to those who condemn one another?

Hmmmm....

This thing have been lingering in my mind since like just now...hehe.

I went out to meet with Bluefairy after werk. She treat me for my iftar *Thanks to Bluefairy* After the iftar, went to solat and widow-shopping for a while, then went back coz got nothing to do. Reached home, joined my dad to watch for the local news. Then ayah said: "There is a recent news..." I was excited to wait for the news...then...there it was: the news about the Israeli attacks a boat which is on their way to Gaza to send the food supplies...

It was a bit shock for me (who did not always care to watch or care for what happening in this world) =)

And now....I realize something...

that I have been sleeping in my own world....with my own feeling....with my own comfort....

From this moment, I want to spare some of my time, doing a little thing for my brothers and sisters who is suffering in their own land...either in Palestine, Thailand or even in Singapore...

These will not only be an empty words...but those words which will bring some benefit for them. InsyaAllah....



No comments: