Wednesday, June 23, 2010

H+L

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

And I fall in Love again....with who ever him/her is...

The name is Hlovate...it is the combination of the word Love & Hate...creative rite? MashaAllah =)

I read the previous novel which is the Rooftop Rant and I just finished reading another novel from this author titled Versus.

And I learnt a LOoooOooooT.....and I discover something.

I discovered my strength, I found again myself. Thank you, Allah.

For guiding my heart.

For showing me the way.

For making things easier for me.

For supporting me with strength.

For providing me with good health, family, friends and those who I need.

I will not going to fall again. I did fall and then get back up. Fall then rise up.

Because that is life.

But this time around, I am going with YOU. Through YOUR way. I know it is hard, but I will try. Because changing for good is HARD.. It will gonna take a lot of sacrifices. A LOT.

But I am going to TRY. though it takes thousand times.

O ALLAH, please support me with strength and perseverence.

" Changing for good is not a sin. Though it'll cost you blood and tears for a start."~Hlovate~





No comments: