Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lesson oh Lesson

Assalamualaikum...

In order to learn something, speed is not important. The most important thing is perseverence and the application of the lesson itself.

I had just came back from my short kL trip recently. I reached home aroun 10pm yesterday. Went back with W. Thanks a lot to him that I have received many lessons...

I went there on Tuesday...At first, I made arrangement with W, to go there together. But then, he cancelled it last minute bcoz of some reasons. So I decided to just proceed on my own. I reached Larkin around 845am, then rushed to change some money (as I dont have any RM in my wallet) and bought the 9am bus to kL. At first I though that I wanna buy the Transnational tix, but then the counter was a bit far, so I bought the Konsortium bus instead.

I took the bus and settle down in my seat. When I was about to put on my iPod on my ears, suddenly there was a guy standing beside me and said: "Excuse me, this is seat is taken already."

Then, I look up and saw W!!!!

I was shocked, but manage to maintain it. I smiled and said: "Eh...ko naik bus ni?"

He said: "Yup..aku memang selalu naik bus ni..."

Then we said goodbye and he went to his seat, which is two seat in front of mine.

We didnt talked much, but we had a great conversation on our way to IIUM. He shared a lot of things and updated some of his life stories with me. Some of them are inspiring.

On Wednesday, I went to JPJ, to settle my convert letter. After that, I went to HS for some meet-up session with my juniors. W came later. We had a great and short meet up. After zohr, I went out with Farhan. We watched Shrek 3. It was fun, but Farhan finds it bored, so he slept during the muvee. Duh!

On Thursday, I met with my sister. Had a conversation with her, accompanied her for her check up @ the clinic. She advised me a lot and it blends well in my head. Alhamdulillah.

On Friday, went back with W. on the way back, we talked a lot. and yeah, he is the one who will usually have a lot to share. I managed to learn a loooooooooooooooot from his stories. He is one good friend who shared and taught me a lot about this life.

So that's the recap for the my short and sweet kL trip.

Thank you Allah, for everything. =)


No comments: