Friday, February 3, 2012

Children of heaven


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

My NePHEWs & niece ^^
Children.... Just by mentioning that word, the faces of sweet, innocent and cheeky of boys & girls will start to appear...


Something happened at school today. As usual, the afternoon session started at 12pm. I greeted the children with smile on my face & cheerful voice. I was instructed to check the children's hands & feet ( as a prevention of HFMD ).

As I was checking the children & some of them were still queuing for their turn, a girl, aged 3 years old, who is always with me, came to me & stood besides me. I asked her to queue up, but she insisted. 5 minutes after that, I realized that she looked different. I keep talking to her (though she just looked at me, without any answer). Then suddenly.... *blueeeek* she VOMITTED!!!! It came out pouring & some of it stained MY clothes!

I was so shocked & quickly brought her to the toilet. While cleaning my clothes, I talked to her again. When I was about to vent my anger on her, suddenly something strikes me.

No matter how many mistakes a child did, they are innocent than YOU are.

Terus tak jadi nak marah. Instead, I looked at her, hugged and gave her a kiss. Kesian dia kaaaan... coz she want to express her feelings & try to let it out. She just do not know how to do it.

Again. Children...They are just like angels on this earth. Subhanallah~


No comments: