Monday, February 6, 2012

For The Love

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...


I thought that I could update my blog yesterday, but unfortunately I was stuck with the parents' checklists. Blergh!

In this post, I'm gonna talk about Love, love and looooove... (biar sampai korang muak dengan cinta...muahahaha)


So, before I proceed with my rumbles and jumbles of words, let me state two situations for you.

FIRST: There is this one man who really really adore an artist. He did not tell the artist. All he did was praising him, write beautiful poems for him, did not buy his original albums, but instead download it illegally and did not attend his concerts.

SECOND: Another man who loves the artist. He approach the artist, telling him about his admiration, dress like the artist, talk like the artist, walk like the artist, act like the artist & people almost thought that he IS the artist! 

QUESTION:
From these two different, yet similar situation, which one portrays the TRUE admiration or love?

Some may answer the first one. Some may choose the second one. Whatever the choice that you make, let me tell you this:

TRUE love ACT, not speak. 

TRUE love DO, not talk.

You may said many many many, thousands, billions and gazillions of words to express your love.... but if your action do not goes along with your sayings, well, it is EPIC fail.


So pause, think & ACT. 

This is a reminder for myself too. Thank you for dropping by ^^.

May Allah bless you always. 


No comments: