Sunday, January 18, 2009

Air oh Air...

Salam peeps...

3 important things in life: Oxygen, Water and Eletric.

Without these three things, we cant survive in this world.

And recently...IIUM is insufficient of water. And I went back. But after that, I was informed that there are still water and the Library was not close!!!! Ciiiit Pooooodah!!!!

And here I am, in my house...sitting in front of the laptop, update my blog....

Well, as my friend had always said, there is always benefit in everything that happened....

and yes, I BELIEVED it....

And I'm happy because I get to see my parent...Rindu sey dgn diorg...update2 stories...discussing about issues....


Oh ya...before I forget, there is an interesting (and some would say silly) story that I want to share with you...

Ok...it happened last week....Monday, after 5 pm...

I met iLya (psych buddy) during my way back from classes....

She: Eh Fad...ko tak masuk class eh?
Me: Class apa?
She: CCP la....
Me: Masuk laaa....
She: Ye Ke? Abeh tu aku tengok banyak kali ko tak sign attendance....

I was like, "EH....bila masa la sey...." in my heart...

Me: Sign la...kan class dia besok...
She: Oiii...class dia tadi la....
Me: Eh...besok la...dgn Prof Wan...
She: Tadi....nama ko ada dalam attendance list...dgn zaki...
Me: Ko biar betol....?
She: Betol ar....tak caya ko gi check confirmation slip...
Me: Alaaah...aku malas la nak print...
She: Gi print ar...malas lagi...
Me: Yelaaaaa.....

And after I checked it online (never ever print it), I realized that I have been attending the wrong class...LoL...

The next class, I apologized with my lecturer and I was glad that he was fine with it....Thanks Allah!

No comments: