Sunday, January 4, 2009

Up uP and aWaaay....!

Salam Sejahtera Peeps!

Celebrating the new year was not even include in my yearly activity... While trillion of people busy with the countdown, I was having a gooood night sleep on my comfy mattress..

The coming of new year is not a big deal for me, because I dont believe in such 'New Year Revolution'...if YOU wanna change, YOU Can change anytime, baby! Hehe...

The most important thing is to TALK LESS & ACT MORE...yeah!

So...wats up with my life....

HmmmmMMMmmm...let me see....

This morning, I had a so-called date (haha..not date lar...) with W...weee~

We met up in the HS canteen and he helped me to finish my subtitle-editing-work... I had force him to learn on how to edit the subtitle...Haha...the cruel side of me....

We sat there and finished the work till 2pm... We (not we,actually...just him...haha) managed to finish the task... Alhamdulillah...


Last Friday, we went out with some of the new intake students...actually, not some...but only two only who managed to join us...hehe

We went to Ampang for some bowling...then fill in our stomach with some delicious food of MaLinja...Yum yum yumMy! hehe...We had a short race on our way back to IIUM...These are some of pics during that day. EnjooooOOoooY!


Fresh faces:



Zeid, BLuefairy & Saidah


Hajar & Hidayah


@ AmpanG BoWL...




@ MaLinJa...


It was a great day and had fun with all of them. I really had my night during that day. I talked and talked without fail. hahaha. And some of the guys are pissed of me. Hahaha. ignore them.

So, wats now?

- Got a group discussion tonite
- There will be a programme on Tuesday ---->first prog of ASSIIUM for this semester.
- Have to finish the ASSIIUMedia project... (Arrrrgggghhhhh.....)

OK...i think dats all for now. Have to go back to my room & perform my Asr prayer...Toodle looo...

No comments: