Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Uwaaaaa~

Ohaiyo peeps!

Im starving rite now...hehe

In the ITD lab...still waiting for the time to pass...

Woke up this morning, went to class in AIKOL, then the class was canceled as the lecturer didnt turn up...uwaaaaaaa~...

And there will be a meeting for the Media Team tonite...waiting for it...


It has been so looooong that I havent updated this blog...

It was a quite busy day for me since my return to IIUM, but I will try my best to update wif u, guys k?

Recently, i have been keeping secrets from a lot of people....I think, it is time for me to make more self-reflections and reduce my talking habit..hehe

It does not mean that I do not trust them, but I think it is not important for them to know... Therefore, I didnt tell them.

And when you decided to keep things from people, they will obviously talk about it... and YES, they do talk about me.

and I dont care.

as long as I feel that I can handle it, there is no necessity for anyone to know.

Haiyaaaa...all this worldly problem make my head spins la...

uwaaaaaa~

tak paham kan? hehe

No comments: