Saturday, December 6, 2008

Truth - does hurt


Truth. That what people really want, and yet some of them are not able to face it.


Just like me.


Sometimes I do want to know the truth really bad...but when I know it, I had the difficulty to face it especially when it is against me.


However, I will accept it gradually, when I started to think and ponder upon it.


That is the TRUTH.


Just like what I've done towards W.


It is the TRUTH.


Although I knew that it is going to hurt myself, hurt him and others, but it still the TRUTH.


Although I feel bad about it, but I relieved that I had told him the truth.


I would have expected of his reaction, and I deserved that kind of treatment. I realized that I am not perfect, therefore I am trying my hard to make myself better.
I am tired of lying and being a hypocrite.
I just want to be myself.
I want people to accept me as I am.
I realized that when I became closed with W, I am drifted from my true self. Therefore, I decided to tell him the truth and stop all the lies.
I am grateful and happy now.
Thank you, ALLAH...for giving me the strength that I need.

No comments: