Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Beauty of Sacrifice

Today, I had a stroll in Downtown East, with my best GF, SHay.

We went window-shopping, bought some clothes, met with those we know and help her out at her shop.

She is one of my GF. I had a looot of GF, such as Khudaij, Hanis, Neng, Qad, Bluefairy, Snowputri and Ayu.

They are the one whom I seeked for advices, help out, shared my happiness and tears, spread my love, get scolded and many many more.

I am sooooo grateful for having them by my side and I always appreciate what they have done to me and treasure them as much as they have always treasured me.


Last Monday, 8th of Dec 2009, was the day of celebration for the Muslim all over the world.

It is the day of sacrifice.

It is the day of worship.

It is the day to prove our love towards our Lord.

I went out with my parent for a little 'Raya visit'.

After the Eid prayer, we went to my Grandma's house, then to Nek Anjang's house and Nek Anjang's daughter's house (i forgot her name la...haiyaaaa).

After that, we went to COURTS, because Ayah want to buy a new TV. hehe...

I always loved to follow my parents going house-visiting. because there will always be a lesson to be learn, such as a the visit to Nek Anjang's house. This is the first time whereby I actually get to have a conversation with her. And I found that she is really a nice and strong lady.

That goes also to my grandma. She is a strong lady and always strive hard to give us the best. Although sometimes she nagged and nagged, but it does not bother me much.

Thanks ALLAH for giving me such opportunities =)

No comments: