Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pieces of Me

Hola Peeps...

For this entry, im gonna write sumthing about my life journey before I started this blog....

First of all, let me start with my family.

I came from a small family...my parent, an older sister, me and a younger brother.

My sister is already married and she stayed in KL, while my brother is currently doing his degree in al-Azhar university in Egypt...

and now, the one that left in S'pore is only me and my parents...and soon I will be going back to KL too...because my holiday is gonna end in about 10 days from now...

ok...dat is about my family.

Now about my education....ermmm...I have graduated from:

- One of the madrasahs in Singapore
- One of the Quranic memorization Institution in Malaysia

and currently I am a full time student of an University in Malaysia

I will graduate in Nov 2009, insyaAllah...

Well, now a bit about my appearance....

I cannot describe exactly how I look like because I am not good in describing things, be it people or animal etc...

but I will try my best...

this is how I look like:
- wear glasses
- veiled
- small-sized, my height is about 1.4, i tink (didnt look like a 25th year old lady...people said dat I look younger than my age...well dat is wat they said...mayb...)


ok, that's it....

now. some info about my personality....

I am an outgoing person...I like to make friends with anyone...

I am a straight forward person....I will say what I feel...eventhough it will hurt the other person...so beware of me...but it still depends on situation though....

I love to talk and discuss about issues, but if I am not sure about the issue, I will tell you directly...

I like to do what I want but sometimes I does consider the others....

Hmmm...what else ar?

I think, that's all for now...and if you wanna find out about me, u can simply drop me a msg or email me ok?

That's all for now. peeps....

No comments: