Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Counting Stars

I can't sleep....

I am so worried that I have trouble when it comes to sleep...

Right now, staring at the monitor...

I dont know what to write...

Aha...!

I know!

I will share with you some of my life stories...

Ok, this story is about my bestfriend, W...

I got to know him in Dec 2007...but that time, we are just normal friend. no sharing secrets and stories. no hanging out. just a normal, usual friendship.

By early 2008, we became close and start to share stories, secrets, gossips, ideas etc. It was fun having bestfriend of the opposite gender. I learned a lot from him and im so grateful that I met him.

However, we had a terrible fight recently. This is because of my-big-and-loud-mouth. I said something which had caused changes in our friendship...

I asked him this stupid-not-supposed-to-ask-question:
"Do you think that you are using me when I am closed to you?"

AND for sure, he is Furiously MaD. and starting from that very moment, I knew that he did not trust me anymore...

I am sooooo upset and blame it on myself. Until now....

What should I do in order to make up to him?

Do you have any suggestions?

I like him as my bestfriend and I dont wanna lose him. But I did such a terrible mistake....

Me and my big mouth *sigh*

No comments: