Friday, December 19, 2008

A 'Cockroach'iest Day

I gained a new experience today - how to deal with cockroaches.

WHaT?!

COCKroaches? hehe... (notty little me *wink*)

ok ok... it is ----> cockroaches...insects, pests etc....

I neither fear not like them...but today, I had to face them!

So here is the story:

I went out around 1130 am...I went to the Pasar Bulat, to buy some things for Ibu, then head to the interchange to meet bluefairy. She asked me to accompany her for some attire hunting. hehe..then we had our lunch at Ramen Ten....the Food was superbly Delicious!


The new Look of Ramen Ten


Chopsticks and serviette


That's me


Bluefairy


*Mine*


*Hers*


After the lunch, we rushed back to our house because someone will be coming over to repair my home PC. As soon as we reached my housing area, there is a insect fogging going on. Then I went into my house, and straight to my kitchen, and then I saw.....

COCKROACHES!!!!

BIG and small cockroaches!!!!!

All of them walking around my kitchen...so I declare war with them. Without waiting for more to come, I took my weapon -----> the insect repellent spray. YeaY! hehe

I sprayed and sprayed...until I, myself feel suffocated...haha...and here are the result:



Eyeeeew....

And of course, I won the war....MasyaAllah...hehe

It is a new experience for me. The cockroaches appeared because of the insect fogging. They thought that they can survive in my house, but they are wrong! Pity them....

Well, there is a lesson for me though....always remember to close the window properly when leaving the house. *sigh*

No comments: