Monday, December 15, 2008

Down the memory lane...

Mushi-mushi peeps...

Today, Im gonna meet my lovely gurlfrens and hope that it will be fun...insyaAllah...

Well, as all of you know, on last Saturday, I had a trip to Malacca...

It was a fun, happy and exciting trip ever!

We went out early in the morning becoz Ayah's car has to go out from S'pore before 7 am..we pick up hanis and her sister around 6 am plus...then reached the Woodland immigration...There were a massive traffic jam...we got through around 7 plus...

Then we stopped by my uncle's house at Johore...Rest for a while and continued our journey around 10 am...we reached Malacca at 12 plus...

We picked up Neng at the Malacca Sentral, then headed to al-'Adzhim mosque to meet with Kak Fiza. As we arrived, Kak Fiza already waited for us at the main gate...then she lead us to her house. At her house, we were served with delicious food and as well as her good hospitality =)

Around 2 plus, we continued our journey to Nyalas and it took us around one and half hour to reach the place. As soon as we reached there, the first person that me and Neng saw was Abg Azlan! Hehehe...both of us were soooo excited that as we got out from the car, we ran after him (becoz we thought that he was about to leave).

"ABG AzlaaaaaN...!"

Both me and Neng shout. Hehe....then he smiled and quite surprised to see us.

After changing some news, we headed to the bride's house...And we met with some of our old classmates....Nazim came with his wife, Eisham were also there too *winks*, Kak Dila with her hubby - Abg Hafiz, and Kak Syamin with her hubby - Abg Zul.

We ate and then meet up with the bride and groom. Kak Hajar was stunningly pretty and she was not as loud as before. hehe. might bcoz of her husband, mayb =)

Then after a loooong conversation, it is time to wave goodbye to them. I was sad to leave them as there are a lot of memories that I shared with them...but that is Life....

We hugged and kissed...and waved goodbye to them, with hope to get to meet them in the future...

We started our journey back to S'pore...and then, somewhere in the journey, something happened.

While I was asleep, suddenly my hp rang. I looked at the screen, it was an unknown number.

"Hmmm...who could that be..." I thought and I answered it lazily.

"Assalamualaikum...Dyah ke ni?" the voice said.

"wsalam...a ah. Sape ni?"

"Ni abg Azlan la....abg nak sure kan Dyah maseh guna no ni atau tak..."

I was like "Duh...!" (in my heart la...hehe)

but instead I answered "Owh...maseh2..."

"Ok la tu je....Assalamualaikum."

After that, I continued my journey in my dreams. hehe. Then we had a stop somewhere in Johore becoz ibu wanted to buy some things.

Hanis, her sister and me went to the 7-11 and had a nice coffee break. I smsed him and apologize bcoz I didn't talked to him much.

These are a part of our smsed conversation:

Me: Abg Azlan, maaf eh tadi tak bebual sgt. Masa abg kol tu, saya tengah tido. hehe.

Him: oo ye ke? dah sampai S'pore? Masih comel dan manis mcm dulu. Abg lagi le comel. hi hi. so. skrg dah ada calon blm? bila habis belajar?

Me: Blm. Maseh pat johor. Saya tengah cuti. 22 dec nanti alek uia. Calon? belom ada lagi. Kalau nak carikan, boleh la...hehehe.

Him: Jadi calon abang je la. Kalau sudi, Tentu tak nak nye kan. tak hensem dah sekarang.

+Paused+

I was like...."WHAAAAAT?!"

Immediately I showed Hanis the msg and she smiled. She said "Kalau dia yang terbaik untuk ko, why not?"

then she told me to reply this "Errmmm...nanti mak abg pulak tak suka. Diah kan org s'pore."

I was expected of him to reply something negative, but instead he replied this:

"Wah. Sejarah tetap sejarah. Tak boleh dipadamkan gupenye. tu crita lamalah. skrg, abg dah pun menghabiskan perjalanan belajar abg yg panjang + pnuh liku2. Mak abg insyaAllah lebih neutral."

After that, we smsed for a long time. I found soooo hard to believe, after what had happened before....

I just hope and pray that if he is the one, Allah will make my heart accept him bit by bit.

InsyaALLAH...I only believe in ALLAH and HE knows the best for me.

No comments: