Friday, December 12, 2008

Just Let Them Be?

Hey peeps...

Tomorrow Im gonna have a trip to Malacca...and I cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiT!

Im gonna attend a wedding in Malacca and so excited that I think that I couldnt even sleep tonite. It is one of my gurlfrens wedding...and I hope that I get to meet alot of my old buddies. InsyaAllah...

ok so currently, my mind cant stop thinking about the third species issue...

you might been asking "what the heck is the 3rd species?"

Well, it is my own term which I came up with...ok, if in this world, there are humans us as the well-known species, then the animals as the second, and third are the homos...creative huh?

ok...these species might be angry when they read my blog....well too bad....coz this is my blog. And I can write whatever I want.

But before continue this entry, I would like to state that I am NOT homophobia...I just sympathize for them cause they could not think straight...and I find most of them are too confused in their own world.

And another thing, I am just a simple human being, who often make mistakes. Therefore, Im way off then perfection...I am someone who try to help those who WANTS to help themselves...

Im juz curious of these third species....It is not that what they do that concern me, but it is what they bring along them which matters to me....

They are just human like us...and yes, they stand on their so-called-human-right platform...

How much exactly do they know about human right?

Does human right allows you to do things which cause harm to others?

I find it is confusing when they state that they are not allowed to practice what they want to do...but it is the ideology which they bring with them, which could cause harm to the society...

You can be the third species, but please please please...do not seduce us,human beings...

I just couldnt see the benefit that they bring...most of them just followed their desire in engaging with this activity....

SEX, SEX and a lot more SEX...that's all they care.

Is that all we need for life?

Is that what the society really need?

On the other hand, some of them even from wealthy peoples, good looking men and women, hold high position in their jobs etc.

One thing that make me concern is that: these third species are the cause of extinction of human beings. And THIS is not the harm which they cause (that what they think...)

It is not that white tigers, or Orang Utan will only extinct...but we, human beings, will also gonna be extinct one day, if these third species increases.

Well, go on and join the third species!

Let us cherish for the extinction of humans! YeaY! Yippeee....

For those who are in the third species, you can live as you like but please do not influence us, the humans....and if you want to come back to the human life, well, you are always welcome =)

I think I can see what the future has stored for us:

+ The definition of family does not only consist of a father, a mother and childrens....but it will also consist of a father, a father or a mother, a mother with their childrens...

+ Father and mother can be both male or female....

+ Children will gonna asked: "Mummy, why does her mother is a male?" or "Mummy, why does her father is a female?"

Children also will find it is difficult for them to understand and we will have to answer them creatively....

Sounds confusing, rite?

Well, you'd better figure it out your own...

Welcome to the New Generation, peeps!

No comments: