Thursday, December 4, 2008

Unspoken Words

Hi peeps...

Today, i went to the airport to send my aunty for the pilgrimage...

Then suddenly i received an SMS from someone i know...

Dyah, do u still used this number?

I was like...DUh!

ok...so i replied: Yup...why,sis?

Then about a minute like that, she called me...and here are the conversation:

"Dyah...you have been deceived!!"

I was like...huh? Then she continued...

"do u know that W hasn't deleted his FB?"

"Are you sure, kak? Coz he told me that he deleted it..."

"No..it is still on..."

"Owh ok la...mayb he restart it again...Later when i get back, i'll check..."

"Or it could be that he lied to you..he said that he deleted it, but he just delete you from his friends' list..."

"Hmmm...im not sure la, kak...nevermind...later, i'll check k..."

"Owh...ok. dats all i wanted to tell you...Salam."

-End of conversation-



After hang up, i was like...how could she called me just to inform me about that?

It was unreasonable, not important, and make me jump to conclusion.

And yes, i did jump to conclusion. I assumed that W really lied to me. Therefore, I smsed him.

if you didnt want to befriend with me anymore, just tell me. Do not lie to me. cause people will talk. And i dont like to hear those talking.

Then he replied,

let them talked. If we did sumthing, they will talk. If we didnt do it, they will also talk. there's no different.


I was soooooo shock after hearing that....Immediately I replied:

Fine. So from this moment, let us get too close with each other. Juz pretend that u didnt know me, and I didnt know you. End of story.

I was so damn surpised. How could he said like that? He did not even stand up for himself. I would expect him to say something else....

Well, after that I shared the story with one of my besties....she adviced me to stay calm and just do whatever I think dat it is right....

Im not sure why such things happened recently? It is like....hello, December...my birthday is near...i wanna be happy...

Mayb it is just a test for me....

yeah, mayb....

After some time after that, I emailed him, apologise for my loud behaviour....and at the same time, I asked him to do me a favour -----> to hate me.

Yes, that is exactly what I've asked him to do.

And the truth is, I do not want him to hate me.

This is me, lying again....

No comments: