Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yesterday...

Konnichiwa peeps...

This entry will be about what had happened yesterday...

A friend is a friend after all....

Yeah...and I found that it is true...

Even if you fall for that person, who is a friend to you...you will find that he/she is a friend after all...

Yesterday was quite a hectic day for me...

Woke up early, went to classes, had 2 meetings...and something happened...

The same old, stupid thing....

The QuarreL.... that unspoken Fight...

For many and many time, we had several misunderstandings and yet, we never spoke about it...

It was so DAMN tired to pretend that nothing ever happen between us...

Im SICK and TIRED of this no-named game...

In the state of pretending and just let things go off easily....

Are there people who let things off easily, without reflecting on them?

And yes, there are. Those are IGNORANTs. And I do not want to become any of them. NO.

So I want to have a nice talk with YOU (you know who you are) and clears things out.

So that I will not hold any grudges on you and in order to purify my heart, I must do this.

O ALLAH, please give me patience and honesty....

No comments: