Saturday, February 21, 2009

Being HuMAn

May peace be upon you...

Last week had been a tiring week for me...physically and emotionally tiring...

Today, I'm back in S'pore...couldn't sleep...that's why I decided to blog...

And just now, I accidentally stumbled upon a beautiful video (below is the link) and its kinda inspired me somehow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTVkSjspNs


Having a lot of things to do, assignments to submit, meetings to attend etc. makes me feel myself is scattering and could not pull myself together...

But when I go back to s'pore, looking into my parents' face, talking to them...makes me realize that I am not alone...

I can be strong no matter what comes against me...

I can handle the situation and stabilize my emotional...

I realize that sometimes it is easy to be said than done....

During last week, I remembered that I cried so much without no one notices it...

It does not mean that I am trying hard to prove to others that I am strong....it is just not my way to show others what my real feelings are...bcoz
(1) I do not want them to bother about my stupid feelings
(2) I am trying hard to be strong here...so plez, support me k...

I am just a normal human being...full of mistakes, mistakes and mistakes....so when I done something wrong, it does not mean I don't realize it...but sometimes it is just I overlooked it and forget about it...

No comments: