Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Marching March

a BiG Welcome to March!!!

ok, first of all, let me do some updates....

currently been busy with soooo many assignments... got 3 group assignments and 1 individual assignment on hold...oh, procrastinate me!

In this month, there gonna be UMMATIC WEEK!!!! (yeaY!) then gonna be, Maulidur Rasul celebration...and there also gonna be birthdays! cant wait for it...

oh and....

there is something going on in my life...

something new...still fresh from the oven...hehe


Ok, now Im in the IGnoRing PeoPle Mode....

Yeah peeps...Im ignoring my best friend, W....

actually, I dont have any valid reason on the purpose of this ignorance...it is just I feel that I wanna do it...

Yesterday...no, sunday was the starting of my new mode...

he texted me, I replied, but in the middle of our conversation, I just stop texting him...

I did not reply his message as I thought it does not required for my reply...

Hmm...and yesterday, I just talked to him when he approach me...and on my way back to my room, I accidently met him...he invited us to go to the stall, but I didnt go...

ok...Im evil now...but who cares?

No comments: