Monday, March 30, 2009

Confusion...

When you encounter with something that you are not sure about it, what would you do?

Would you sit for a while & ponder for some creative solutions, or just let the matter hanging like that?

Would you ask advices from those people that you trust or try to solve it through your own way?

As for me, I would rather let the matter hanging for a while & seeks help from Allah and people who I trust...then, when the right time comes, I will take the suitable steps and make my way through the confusion...

And for the things that have been bothering me for these few days, I have decided to put stop on it and take a look from the other perspective. For example, for the confusion about that guy, I have decided to just let him be...If he got feelings for me, he will know what to do. If he just being nice with me, then I will also be nice to him.

So that is as simple as things should be...Sometimes, we tend to make things complicated ourselves...We blamed the other variables, insted of blaming ourselves....

And yeah, I did make things complicated myself without realizing the consequences of my thoughts...

Positive thoughts = positive outcomes, Fadiah... Remember that!

No comments: