Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Study la...

Right now, in my room, connected to the internet through Sarah's wireless...all the people were out...except for me...didnt want to follow because i am too lazy to go out. Besides that, I need some space for myself and I need to study! LOL...

Just spent 2 hours of studying, then I get bored easily...hmmm..need to motivate myself more... Need to think of my parents' investments on my studies, need to think of the real purpose of my studies....if I think of those things, the spirit will increase but a bit only...hehe

Plus, as human, we definitely can't study for more than 2 hours, right? even in classes/tutorials, it will be conducted not more than 2 hours, because after that, our concentration will travel to somewhere else...so for my own convenience, I will make myself study for one or one & half hour, then I will take some rest for a couple of hour, then will continue on my study track again...I don't want to limit my rest, becoz it will be useless for me. I would not follow the rules...haha

So besides than study, what else did I do today?

Hmmm...let see...I logged into FB, put on some comments, did some laundry in the morning, did some room cleaning, went to the cafe for Brunch, stared at books for several hours...that's all I think..

And oh yeah, I received SMS from Ammori, wishing all the best for my finals...hehe

He is the only one who did that so far...really appreciate it...

And about that guy, I decided to give it a rest. I did some istikharah and found that this feelings is becoming more neutral... Alhamdulillah...Well, ALLAH always know what's the best for me =)

ok. that's all for now. gotta switch back my study mode. hehe. Pray for me ya!

No comments: