Thursday, April 2, 2009

If only he knew...

Another 1 more day to my finals...yeah, tomorrow is my first paper & still do not know how to study..it is the LE 4000 paper...and I did not expect it to be easy, but tonight, I will gonna have to read Readers' Digest a looooot...and add ups on my vocabularies...insyaAllah...

Ok, right now, I'm sitting at the HS lab, and sitting in front of me is 'the guy' and well....hmmm... just like the title stated..if only...

Stop it, Fadiah...

Probably I should stop my nonsense dreams...I know it is good to have dreams, because through dreams, you will have a purpose of life...

Yesterday, I had a conversation with my old old friend...and it was a nice conversation...I shared with her my story...and she, well sort of advising me, said that I have to stop taking the first step...and I found out that, indeed, in my previous relationships, I was the one who would make the first step...it was always me...and she is correct...so, stop it, Fadiah.

I just realized that if a guy fall for you, he will know what to do...we don't have to teach him or ask him...he will know it by himself...just like us, if we want something, we would grab it without others teach or force us to do...

So, the time will come, Fadiah....just pray and never ever give up...If he is the one for you, then he will know what to do =)

Ok...so after this, I will have to submit my final group assignment & go back straight to my room and do a lot of reading... (takde kene-mengena pun dgn citer tadi...haha)

All the best for me! *wink*

No comments: