Monday, April 20, 2009

Mission:Impossible?

Greeting Earthlings! =)

Right now, I'm still stuck in this IIUM planet...Tomorrow, I'm going to another planet named Putrajaya...hehe. I'm going to visit my best ever friend in this planet ---> Nani. Plus, I wanna repeat my Quranic memorization...insyaAllah...

Well, i just finished my final paper last saturday. I am supposed to go back to my home, but still stuck because of this experimental crap. So this is how the story goes:

Last week, I was excited to finish my exams because I joined a program called "Bakti Siswa ke Pelantok". Then on 15th April, which was Wednesday, I received a message, informed that for the petition of Experimental class, there will be a re-check on marks. So we will have to recheck it on our own, according to the rubric that will be produced by the department.

hmmm...I thought of just to let it go, but then this guy adviced me to wait and do the rechecking because it is which will not occur all the time. So i decided to give it a shot. The problem is that: this RUBRIC is not out until now! (the moment I wrote this entry!)

The question is: how long do I have to wait?

So I decided to go to Putrajaya and not to stay in this planet. I like to stay here because I get time for myself...all alone. And I like! When I am alone, I get to do whatever I like and no one is going to order or tell me what to do...it is freedom. However, I do like to be with people. Only sometimes, I need time for myself. Just like now.

I need time to think for the next step of my life. What I'm going to do, how to polish back what I've learnt in life so far...there are a lot of thing to be considered...that is why I need time to be alone...And yes, I agreed with what my lecturer said: Loneliness is solitude...and indeed, it is =)

I decided to go back on the 28th, after I have settled everything...then I will go back...InsyaAllah...

And there is something juicy going on in my life... The mystery guy wanted to meet with me this coming weekend... I still cannot decide whether I want to meet him or not...Haiya! So fickle-minded of me...

And another one more juicy thing: I gave 'the guy' a card for his farewell. In this card, there is a letter which I stated about what I felt towards him (but not that obvious...duh!). And his response: he told me that there are some part which he did not understand. And when I asked him, he did not reply. Haiz....nevermind la...

I was thinking whether to take someone who likes you or someone who you like? hmmm...

No comments: