Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dreamzzzz...

Today I went to my grandma's house...stayed there from 1230pm till 6 pm...

Had a really tiring day coz had to take care of these cute little boys...there were a lot of quarrels, cryings going on, but soon settled with laughter and smiles...well, they are children after all...

While at my grandma's house, something happened. I was so sleepy that I went to have my afternoon nap, around 4+ pm. Then, I had this strange (+ wonderful) dream. ANd FYI > it is really rare for me to have or to remember my dreams...so I was shocked.

Plus, this dream which I had, was somehow questionable. Ok, this is what I dream: the only thing that I could recall is that I was hugging with a guy...I cant remember his face...but the only thing that I know that I felt very happy the moment I woke up...LOL...

Oh ya, and I just had a short telephone conversation with 'the guy'. We talked about many things but just for a short time. The actual reason for me to call him is because I wanted to convey a message from someone. Then, he asked for my opinions on what I think of him. He also tell me that he will feel sad because this is his last semester. Soon he will have to work. I gave him supports and some motivational advices (is it that what friends are suppossed to do?) and I think that I like him. YEah...couldn't deny it anymore...but this feeling is new so I will try to manage it well. I didn't want to lie to myself because that is what I felt.

Must be true to yourself, and everything will be fine. Insya-Allah...

+ Kalau ada jodoh, tak ke mana. Tawakal kena tinggi, beb =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoaa the 4th para so nice lol
It means that the guy is misterious.
You can't remember his face? it's good.
Remain mysterious ;)

If you like the guy, tell him.
Don't keep it to yourself.

About Jodoh, yes tak kemana cuma tak tahu bagaimana saja.