Wednesday, April 8, 2009

That path....

Salam people...

Right now, I'm in S'pore, having a short break from exams....I have this 10 days of exam gaps...

At first. I don't want to go back, because I want to study. But my parents came to KL on Sunday, and they ask me whether I would like to follow them back or not. At first, I was like...."ermmm...let me think about it first k..." Later that night, I decided to go back. I cannot find any reasons on why I want to go back. It is just a sudden decision and I lyke!

I rarely make a sudden decision because I'm a fickle-minded person. And I think that I wanna change. Yeah....I want to make changes within myself. It is not that I don't like myself, but I just feel that I need to change. I want to stop all these crappy things that I have been doing...such as wasting my time, living without goals, gossiping about people etc.

I realized this thing after I watched a Japanese drama titled 'Rookies'. It was a good drama that make me realized something I would have done it a looooong time ago. But, I know that it is not too late for me. I still have time to grab my opportunity. I want to make changes within myself and bring or do some changes to others' lives. It does not matter who the others are. What matter is I want to give. Yeah....just like one of the famous Ustaz quoted: "Erti hidup pada memberi" which means "The meaning of life is on what you give".

And yes, I have been doing a lot of thinking nowadays. There are many thoughts been floating inside my mind. The thoughts of my future plans, my exams, my interests ----> the third species.

If you have read my previous post, you would have notice one of my entry, talking about these species. I don't want to elaborate much about them. I don't know why I interested in them. The only thing I know that I am curious to know on how their mind really work. Recently, I visited some these species' blogs. It was beyond my expectation, because I didn't expect. I just did some blog readings and accidently encountered it. And as what expected from them, most of them lived based on desires. They changed partners, hunted for new and good looking men... And yes, of course I am being judgmental. Don't you worry cause that is one of my specialities *winks*.

Enough about them...Now I would like to update about my relationship progress.

I have to admit that I am not good in the romance thingy. It is just not my interest and I know that I will have to learn a lot about it. I once talked to my friend about it and she said that I have to learn. and YES, there are a lot of things that I must learn.

About 'the guy', I have did uncountable of istikharah and I still have to continue to do it till I made up my mind about him. But in the meantime, just let the matter rest for awhile. If he did feel the same way, he will know what to do.

Oh ya...I think that Im gonna feel sad because one of my close-frens is going to graduate. We fought a lot, always arguing...but deep down inside, I love her as my own sister. I do not know how to express and like I mentioned. I have a looot to learn for this musy-mushy stuffs.

k la, continue next entry. will be going back to IIUM this Friday & for now, just live the present and for the future!!!



----------------
Now playing: Faizal Tahir - Cuba
via FoxyTunes

No comments: