Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Suratan atau Kebetulan?

Hye peeps!

It have been long since the last time I post an entry...been a bit busy with exams...left 2 more papers...All the best for me =)

Oh ya...last night, someone smsed me...someone who i thought had gone from my life...

He text me around midnite...during that tyme, I was asleep but then awake becoz of the msg...hehe

We talked and talked...it was quite surprise because he begin the sms with the info that he got married. haha...

In my heart, i was like: "Who cares?" hahaha

Then in the middle of our conversation, he told me something which he was supposed have done in a few years of our friendship...he told me that he LIKES me...

and how did i react to this?

Well...i just told him that I just knew it. But couldn't do anything. because he is married.

Hmmm... he is just not the one. I didn't even get the chance to meet him. Our relationship just based on the hp. We never met. Talked for several times on the phone. And uncountable time of sms.

I trust him eventhough i knew there is always a risk when you befriended with someone who you rarely know.

But i didn't really care how he thinks of me and the way he treated me. I just know that he is my friend and i like him as a friend.

Ok. that's all for this entry. Gotta go back and have my lunch. Damn hungry. Toodle-looo....

No comments: