Monday, March 16, 2009

Yuhuhu....

Rite now, im sitting at the staircase of my mahallah...and yes! I can access the internet from here!!! Weee~...so starting from this moment, I could go online anytime I want!!

Yippeeee....Alhamdulillah =)

Currently, been busy with many many assignments...but able to cope with life, insyaAllah...

Im in the phase of not-to-talk-about-marriage rite now...

No strong reasons, just didnt feel dont wanna talk about it...

People have been asking me about having a serious relationship with guys, like having special someone, at least a partner as your future spouse..

And my respond ----> No thanks.

There are even some of my friends who are offering in finding my other half...

but Im not sure why, I rejected all the offers.

Thank you for the concern. Really appreciate it.

But for the time being, just let me rest and get back properly on my track. Then, when the right person and time come, I will accept it.

No worries cause all are written by God.

InsyaAllah...

No comments: