Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wait Lah!

And indeed, I'm a procrastinator....

Just finished two of my group assignments & left one more conclusion to do...then revision tyme!

Exams are just around the corner...my first paper is on the 3rd of April, Friday. I haven't start any revisions yet...

Right now, I'm in Singapore and gonna have my journey back to IIUM tonite...I had to go back because my father told me to submit the MTFA bursary form. But when I went to MTFA, for submission, I found out that the application is open for JC and Poly students only...haiz...

But nevermind...I had some good times in my country. Went out with some of my girlfriends, chatting with some of my great buddies and staring at my lappy for many hours, to finish the literature review that I had to do.

And now, Alhamdulillah...I manage to finish all my works before going back to IIUM...as the saying goes: "There is always blessings in every challenges.."

Hmmm...I have this urge to write many things for this entry...what else eh?

Hah...before continue my story, I would like to let you know something about me...

Eventhough I seems like a talkative and outspoken person, but it does not apply to me all the time...there are somethings which I kept and never let a living soul knows about it...for example: my 'true' feeling towards some of my guyfriends...and it does not mean that I am lying...it is just that I feel that it is not necessary to tell everyone about it...

And yeah, currently I got to know this guy...he is quite nice, but as people, we are all imperfect...so there are something which I don't like about him...

Dyat told me that I am a judgmental person, and indeed, I am.

So I tend to jump easily to conclusion. I think that he likes me but he didnt dare to tell me. The way he treat, look and talk to me reflects his feelings, sometimes....however, I do dare to ask him. I would follow my friends' advice: Just go with the flow...

And yeah...I will just follow his lead...and until he takes the move, then I will definitely respond to it! yeaY! heee

----------------
Now playing: LFO - Every Other Time
via FoxyTunes

No comments: