Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Post FAREwell

Yesterday it was.

The so-called big day for me in IIUM. Hehehe...

For my readers, who are not from IIUM or ASSIIUM, it is an event which will be held especially for those who are going to graduate for the current semester. During the event, those people will have to present whatever they had gain and shared their experiences with the juniors. Btw, it is an annual event for ASSIIUM (Association of Singapore Students of IIUM), which mean it will be organised for every semester.

When I was in my early years in IIUM, the events which I will always waited for is Taaruf and Farewell. It is my FAVOURITE event! Because during taaruf, I get to know the new students! I like to meet new people in life. REaLLY! And as for farewell, I like to listen to the experiences' of my seniors. It was really interesting!!!

And after all these years, watching people leave IIUM, it was my turn now...

The event started with recitation of some verses of Al-Quran. A video presentation which was dedicated especially for us. Then, some performances and speeches from us. During my time, I took the opportunity to voice out some of my words of wisdom. Ahaks! mcm real je aku
And as FYI, I am really NOT a serious person. Therefore, I added some jokes in my speech. It is not that I am NOT serious at all. It is just within my personality. I do not want people to be sad just because it IS my farewell. I want them to be happy, eventhough I had gone.because sadness cannot change anything.

I would have to leave everything eventhough it is hard...


Because that's what LIFE is.

You MOVE ON.

You did NOT stop at one phase.

You might be pause for a moment.

But then you will have to continue.

Just like our life in this world.

All these are just temporary.

We will leave it ONE day.




No comments: