Thursday, October 29, 2009

H. U. M. A. N.


"Seek first to understand, than understood"

After all these years, studying Psychology in IIUM, I cannot help myself not to agree with this statement.

You need to understand first before making conclusion.

You need to understand first before throwing assumption.

You need to understand first before giving opinion.

But we as human, often forget to understand OTHERS. We always think about ourselves first.

When we do this, we often saying things that we THOUGHT that we know. But instead, it is only our ASSUMPTION and mere opinions.

Some might asked: "I have been living with A for so long. And until now, I could not understand A. I had tried so hard to understand, but I can't."

Well, here are some tips in order to understand people:

1. Must bare in mind that it will be tough because people CHANGE and they will not appear 100% of themselves.

2. Bare in mind also that we could NOT understand them fully.

3. Always keep trying and never ever give up.

4. Pray to ALLAH and ask for HIS help as we are always in need of HIS help.


If these steps won't help you, then maybe you could consult others for better suggestion.

Remember that, understand and love others are more important rather than condemning and making assumption through their actions.

Human CHANGE because of some reasons. + Don't ever compare others with yourself, because each of us are different and have our own uniqueness. Find others' uniqueness and you will see the beauty of ALLAH's creations ;)

All these are also my opinions. I wrote out of my understandings of human, through observation and experiences.

Only ALLAH knows what is the best. *winks*

No comments: