Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm BaaaaaaaaacK in Singapore!!!!

Alhamdulillah...just arrived around 8+ pm. Ayah pick me up @ Golden Mile. It was a tiring journey + fun! heee~ Although it was sooooo long, but I had fun in the bus by myself.

Haha. Sounds funny, rite? Well, I really DID had some fun. I did some observations on peoples' attitude inside the bus. How they react in a long journey, what they usually do etc. I also had a chance to write in my journal! Woah..writing in a moving vehicle is not my favourite actually. But, I want to kill the time, so I reach for my pen & wrote whatever come to my mind...


It have been so long since I updated things/events that happened in my life. It is not that I do not want to. but sometimes I am too busy til forgot to update the current situation of my life.


Well, right now, we are in the EXAM fever. Wohoooo~

My first paper will be on the 8th of Nov, followed by another one is on the 16th of Nov. What a long GAP! huhuhu

After that, I will have my pre-test & the REAL test for my driving license. Takoootnyeee. Huhuhu. The fear of driving exam is more intense than my final exams...hahaha.

Ok, that's it for now.

Practice.
REad.
REmember.
Pray.
Hope.


No comments: