Monday, November 16, 2009

Next Step

Exam just finished! YeaY! Alhamdulillah~

Counting my days to go back to Sg...

Goodbye kL...goodbye Malaysia... After sooooo long been there, many memories are created and many people i have missed...for those who I did not get to meet, it does not mean that I have forgot about you...no way... It is just that I did not get the chance to meet with you... Throw aside your worries...cause for every one of my friends will never ever be forgotten... I will always send duaa for you...and that is a PROMISE! ;)

Am still figuring out for what to do in my future.. I got sooo many plans in my mind rite now... Some are realistic, and some are just for fun...hehehe

But whatever it is, I will just move along with the flow... Whatever appears upon me, I will either grab it or simply reserve it for my future...


And right now, I will have to memorize the steps for parking...because I got my driving test this Wednesday...YIKES! Pray for me ya.... =)

1 comment:

Ayoosha said...

Yeay !!! Finished !!!

1 2 3 4 5 counting..

tick tock tick tock

tick tock tick tock

How's your test? Now already Thursday..