Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pre-FareWELL

My farewell event is tonight. And I'm nervous. don't know what to wear. and what to talk for the speech part. Ok, let skip that part.

I'm just in the mood of blogging as I can't sleep rite now. Haiz...

Ok, let me tell you something. I've heard what people have been talking behind my back about how I have changed and not really similar to my past.

Whatever it is, let me get this damn straight to you, who might be reading this:
I AM HAPPY FOR BEING ABLE TO BE MYSELF.

Some might wonder, what about the previous me?

Well, it is still me and NOW I am ME.

So please, please and please STOP worrying about me. I might make mistakes, might fall in love, get hurt, being lied, get stabbed or whatever. It is all about MY Life.

If YOU have something that you wanna say to me, say it in front of my face. I can handle it. Don't worry. the problem is that YOU are not able to say it straight to my face.

SO when someone doesn't have the courage to say it straight to your face, does that make them a coward?

My first answer will be YES. but then, when I think properly, NO. because probably there are things that better for you NOT to know, rather than knowing it and you couldn't do anything about it.

And if you DO really concern about my LIFE, just PRAY for me k. Make DUAA for me. I'm glad when you do that. I'll appreciate that!

Oh btw, if you thought that you could know everything about my life, my secrets etc. from my blog, then You are living in a dream land, babe. Coz I'm not like gonna blog EXACTLY everything here. (I wonder, if there is even anyone who do that?) *scratch head*

No comments: