Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Career


Assalamualaikum

These few months have been pretty hectic. Last Sunday, I had a private meeting with the boss of my working place. The purpose of the meeting was to negotiate about my salary and to ask about the course which I have to take in order to pursue in the Early Childhood career.

I am thinking that I am NOT going to take it as I just would want to gain experience through this job. But then, she told me that I have to take or else I would have to resign. Then I answered: "If that is the case, then I think that I shall quit." Her face changed as she was sooooo shocked that I said like that.

Ok, I know that it is quite personal to say this kinda thing in a blog. But somehow, I think that would not be staying too long in this kind of environment. At first, I thought that I could stay long as I always enjoyed with the kids. But then, there is a sudden change in my passion. I do not enjoyed much. and I could not understand much. I admit to my boss that it IS MY MISTAKe because I did not think carefully while accepting the offer.

And because of the confusion, I cried that night. I texted W. This is how it goes:

Me: W, ko rasa aku ni senang give up nye orang tak?

Him: Tak =)

Me: Thanks W. I really need to hear that :)

Him: Jangan pikir bukan2 k...

Me: Khair InsyaAllah. Aku kena kuat. Doakan k =)

Him: Selalu doakan ko... Gi rehat, sok keje kan...


How I wish that he was here with me. But somehow, I am grateful that he is always with me eventhough he is far. Thank you, W. and thank YOU, ALLAH for giving me a friend like him.


No comments: