Sunday, January 31, 2010

Touch

Assalammualaikum...

Sometimes we may touched other peoples' heart without knowing it...and it also goes the other way round.

I always believed that there will always be a reason for EVERYTHING that happened in my life. Therefore, I will TRY not going to worry about the unnecessary things. I want to keep moving forward and do wanna look back, although sometimes we have to look back...

For the unsure things, I will try not to think about it....I want to leave it to Allah and let Him handle it for me... I know that I have to strive my best, but certain things are just beyond our limit...

and the BEST help always comes from ALLAH, coz HE is the ONE who controls everything. And we as human, will tend to forget about that =(

"La hawla wala quwwata illa billahil 'aliyyul 'adhzim..."





No comments: