Saturday, July 25, 2009

best ever!

Lately, my feelings are changing...sometimes I felt sooo low that I can't even decide what I wanna do with my life...and sometimes I felt sooo great till I find that everything in this world is wonderful...

I thought that I could be strong by myself, but I can't. I still need my GOD and some friends to help me go through with my life....

And again, I cannot lie to myself. He is always there for me, although not most of the time. But he is there. My wingman aka bestfriend----> W.

He might not notice how much I appreciate him, because I've never ever expressed my true feeling towards him. He is all I need for this time being. Always be with me, try to understand me, be patient with my stupid questions and the unpredictable behaviour... He is so kind to me, in a sense that he never scold or get angry with me. I was amazed with his kindness. He will advised me and supported me whenever I need it. He will always cover for all my flaws and always try not to hurt me. Wonderful isn't it?

No comments: