Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grateful

Some may want things that they could not get, but some may do not want things that they already have...is it so hard to be grateful?

And yes, sometimes I find that it is hard. because I am also like that.

I do not like to have many attention. Today, I went out with my girlfrenz and I informed my mom that I'm gonna be back a little bit late, around 9-10 pm. Then she asked me a lot of questions: why..with who..etc... I was pissed off for a while. But then I realized something. There were people who did not get like what I got right now. Some are cRAVe for attention that they are willing to do anything, in order to get attention from people..and yet myself, are not grateful enough for the attention that I got. Hmmm...

Then, I keep telling myself...those attention showed that they care for you...and yes, they really care for me to the extend that sometimes I am sick of it...

Welcome to my Life, peeps =)

No comments: