Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rooftop Rant

Recently I read this book and I'm in lurve with it. hehehe

The synopsis: Story about 2 human being searching for themselves. A girl came from rich family but lack of attention and love from her family. And a boy who came from an average family but were hold back from chasing his dream. And on a rooftop, they were met. Shared and changed things in their lives without they realize it.

My favorite snip from the book:

Trisy's 10 Line Spillage:

1. It's much easier to spill to a stranger, spares the stigma and the judgment. (TRUE!)

2. It's much easier to be understood by someone who has been there and does that. (INDEED IT IS TRUE!)

3. Everybody has skeletons in their closet. (ASK URSELF K...)

4. I don't say "take a bit from my plate, chew, telan then talk" for no reason.

5. Reality hurts, truth bites, living kills, today tortures and yesterdays are just as bad, what else's new? The only comfort is knowing we're proudly smart enough to live life the way we want it, though others will never fail to try to screw it for us, we prove them wrong. Again and again. (YEAH>>>THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED STRUGGLE)

6. A friend can be a good psychologist, but sometimes I doubt it vise versa.

7. Psychiatrist + docs + meds = bittersweet vendetta. (LOL)

8. There are times when we want to be vulnerable though how thick skinned we appear.

9. Believing in God's love, live on bcause of His Love, nothing can beat that, I know you'd agree. (TOTALLY!)

10. They have no idea what I understand from the word 'mirror'. Because I hate what I see looking back at me.

Great isn't it?

No comments: